Friday evening Lydia, Jackie, the Nicks, and I loaded into the car and headed to Marion for the popcorn festival. Our main reason for going was to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
Yes, we saw those legs in all their glory. I am definitely inspired to get my very own "Grace Potter legs."
So, you would think there would be popcorn everywhere because it was called the Popcorn festival, right? Well, that wasn't the case, although we did manage to find some which was definitely delish.
![]() |
| My dates for the evening |
Saturday was the Toledo game. Nick scored us tickets so we actually got to enjoy the game in the Shoe. Well, I guess I shouldn't say enjoy because although the game ended with a W it was pretty pathetic. Our team just isn't the strongest this year. Whammy. Still, nothing beats TBDBITL and pre-game stuff. It was especially special because it was September 11th weekend.
Photos after the game...
![]() |
| This is how we were feeling during the game. |
That night I went out, college style, with...
![]() |
| KHaar aka Becky |
We did a legit Power Hour and practiced high school dance moves...
Later, we went out and just had the best time being random, silly, and definitely dancey. I even had a dance off with an Arabian man. Word.
Last weekend's recap will be coming soon because I am the most random blogger ever.
Scatter Joy,










No comments:
Post a Comment