Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged on facebook to create a list of 25 random things about me. I've decided to post them here instead of facebook. Here we go...

1. I am not a typical girl because I hate to shop! I get bored easily and hate trying things on. I also hate hate hate spending money. I will stress out for days if I spend money on myself, even if I am okay on bills for the moment. Therefore, I usually just wear things that belong to my sister.

2. I love big dogs. One day when I have a house and a big yard, I will own a St. Bernard.

3. I have never opened one of those Pilsbury roll containers that pop when they break open. I am terrified of them for some strange reason.

4. My dream job is to be Paige from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

5. I extremely dislike monkeys.

6. Two of my favorite people in the world are a two year old who HATES shopping carts and a nine month old who cannot sit still.

7. I always keep a hacky sack in my purse just in case I'm stranded somewhere with nothing to do. I'm still terrible at it though.

8. I am finally graduating in June!

9. My sister and I recently became pretty obsessed with cooking and baking. I love finding good recipe blogs and trying out new appetizers and desserts.

10. My favorite UFC fighter is Georges St. Pierre.

11. I am a pretty clumsy person. I trip up stairs A LOT.

12. My boyfriend is a rockstar. Check out his website (myspace.com/myfavoriteshadow) if you wanna hear some great music.

13. I am true to my zodiac and am a very emotional person. I cry at most movies and TV shows. A Baby Story is guaranteed to get some tears. I am emotional in other ways too. If I'm happy, I'm REALLY happy. If I'm annoyed, I'm usually VERY annoyed. This can be a good or a bad thing.

14. I have worked at the same restaurant for almost FOUR years! I am not too fond of it anymore, but it has taught me a lot about people and patience.
(I am sure there will be many blogs about my server job in the future).

15. I also work at a childcare center. I love that everyday is different and my preschoolers always keep me on my toes.

16. I am so so so jealous of people with an artistic talent. I wish I was GOOD at something. I think singer/songwriters are amazing and cannot understand how they can create something so incredible from nothing. Same with painters and photographers and sculptors and on and on.

17. I am taking a photography class for my last quarter at OSU. Hopefully I'll have some amazing photos to post on this blog.

18. 18 is my favorite number. It was my volleyball and softball jersey number all though out high school.

19. Family is the most important thing to me. They are some of the craziest, most amusing people I know and I love them for it. I think I am the luckiest person in the world because I have two older sisters who are also my best friends (cheesy, but true).

20. I could not live my life without music. Period.

21. I am a huge Ohio State football fan. I get depressed when I think about not having student tickets anymore. Hopefully I will somehow be able to make it to at least one game a season.

22. When I was little I always wanted to break my leg so I could use crutches. I actually made myself a pair out of croquet mallets and duct tape.

23. My sister and I rate bathrooms in restaurants. We have a scale from one to ten, ten being the best. We have been doing this since we were kids and we have only given out ONE ten.

24. I get sucked into reality TV show pretty easily. Right now my shows are: American Idol, The Bachelor, The Real World and of course my all time favorite, Survivor.

25. My life is so blessed and I am so thankful.

3 comments:

  1. I want to know what the 10 star bathroom was???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borrowing my clothes......awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia, the 10 star bathroom was...Cap City Diner and this was probably 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete