Friday, February 27, 2009

I used to be a normal girl....

But then I started a blog! Now I find myself daydreaming about blog banners and three column templates. It's on the verge of pathetic! I wish I had more time to post, but my busy life doesn't allow much time. At least I always have time to blog in my head! ha!

There is a Home & Garden Show at the Expo Center in Columbus that starts tomorrow. I absolutely need to go to this. Luckily its here until March 8th so I'll have plenty of time. Here are some of the events I'm hoping to catch:


  • Pitch It, Pack It, or Put It to Good Use

  • The Psychology of Color: Choosing Color for Your Home

  • Cupcakes with Linda Kick

  • Going Green at Home

The real reason I want to go though, is because I heard a rumor that the ShamWow guy is going to be there! I'm pretty sure he could convince me to buy one, especially if he had that headset on!


Have a great weekend!

2 comments: