Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Never use while sleeping

I recently had to buy a new flat iron for my hair because my old one broke. (RIP old straightener). So, I was looking over the instructions/warnings when I saw warning #7: "Never use while sleeping." Really? Reeeally? I have been known to do some pretty crazy things in my sleep but if I actually got up, plugged this bad boy in, and proceeded to use it, all while sleeping away...it would be impressive. Magical even.

In other news, this quarter is definitely winding down. About 2 weeks for right now it will be my very last spring break! I wish I could say I'll be going to a fabulous beach somewhere to work on my tan (which needs lots of work, trust me), but instead I'll be spending my week off where I've spent every spring break...work.

I do have a spring break tradition that I AM looking forward to....getting my hur did! I have not had anything done to my hair since June! I know its probably pretty shocking, but that's the norm for me. Jackie and I might even be extra girly and get our nails done too! I can't wait!

Hopefully it will look something like this:


I will definitely put up some before/after photos from the big event!
Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment