Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seacrest, OUT!

Let me just start by saying this is the best season of AI, hands down. It is like the battle of the uniques and I am loving it! So, here are my opinions on the 11 contestants left:

Is there anyone out there that doesn't like Danny? I don't know what it is about him, but ever since the very beginning I feel like the stars all aligned for him and this season belongs to him. He voice is soulful and I am loving his glasses and dance moves!




I like Lil because its obvious that singing comes naturally to her. She's good and that's that.





I'm not gonna lie...I don't think Scott is the greatest singer in the world, but his story is absolutely amazing. I think it was Randy who said he always performs with so much passion. For that reason, I always look forward to a Scott performance. I hope he listens to the judges and pushes himself a little harder next week.





I love this girl. She's totally unique and not like any other contestant in the history of AI. I just love the sound of her voice. I don't think she'll win but I hope she gets pretty far.





I really really like Kris too. Obviously, I love a guy with a guitar and a great voice. He is definitely in my top favorites. I can't wait to see him again!




Allison is my favorite girl in the competition. Her voice is all smokey and I am pretty much in love with it. I cannot believe she is only 16 years old. When I was 16, I was a mess. I didn't wear makeup and I had no style. Ugh.


Mm...I love this guy. He's had me ever since White Chocolate and Georgia. One of my favorites, for sure! I just wish he wasn't from Michigan....(Go Buckeyes!)





Ridiculously talented. In the words of Kara, he hit notes I didn't even know existed. He is another one that I am always excited to watch. I just cannot wait to see what else he has up his sleeve. If they ever do a country night, his performance would be interesting to say the least.



Alexis is very good too. I feel like a broken record right now cause all I'm saying is they're all good! But really, she has her own unique thing going on, and I'm liking it.



This guy is pretty good too, but I wouldn't say he is anything special. I feel bad saying that because he seems like such a good guy, but he has the kind of voice that we have all heard before. I still like him, but he is not one of my favorites.



Anoop dawg! I like watching him perform cause he always puts on a show, but his voice is not the most unique. But, a guy who can pull off Britney is impressive.




So my top six favorites (in no order) are: Kris, Matt, Allison, Danny, Megan, and Adam.
(I tried to do a top five but just could not leave any of them out. Ha! I love this season!!!)

P.S. Sorry for totally overusing the word, "UNIQUE"

No comments:

Post a Comment