Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey there Froggy!

First day of spring break...and I'm sick! Oh the story of my life. It all started yesterday. Coughing, headache, fever, chills, wheezing. The usual. I went to the doctor today and I got some meds. I don't think I'll take them though because I'm already starting to feel better. I'm not a big medicine person. If I don't have to take it, then I won't. The worst thing right now is my voice. It seriously sounds like a very manly frog.


Ever since I starting working at the childcare center about a year and a half ago I have been getting sick a l l t h e t i m e. I used to brag about how awesome my immune system was, but now it is a joke. Blah. But, I love my job so I can't complain too much. My little munchkins were so in love with the weather today. They were all running around barefoot on the playground jumping in and out of the sandbox. Oh, to be a preschooler again.

I am so looking forward to spring break! I'm starting it off strong tomorrow morning by a little shopping trip to Target, Old Navy, the grocery store, and maybe a few other places. I need to find a new perfume, some new springy nail polish and maybe a dress or two. I know, its not very thrilling...but I am pumped!

Right now my only homework is to decide what color to get my hair done. I keep changing my mind. Light light brown? Auburn? Dark brown? I still have about a week and a half to decide.

Another thing I'm looking forward to? Starting to take care of myself again. Besides taking care of my hair I need to:

  • Eat healthier. I haven't necessarily been eating bad, but there is always room to improve.
  • Work out! I have not been to the gym in what seems like forever. I always feel so amazing when I work out so I need to put it back in the routine.
  • Use lotion. This is bad, but I never use lotion. My poor skin has taken a beating because of it. Now that spring is here I need to make sure I take better care of my skin.
  • Get tan. So, this is probably the opposite of "taking care of myself" but I just might give in to the fake and bake.
  • Stop stressing! I've always been a worrier, but the past couple weeks have been extreme. I need to keep reminding myself that I will be thrown out in the real world in June, so now is the time to enjoy my freedom and stop sweating the small stuff.

So, there it is. Operation Improve Anna. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment