Tuesday, March 10, 2009

45 Minute Drive to Nowhere

On Friday night Nick, Jackie, her boyfriend Nick, and I all decided to go out for a little bit. My dad told us about a bar called, "The Office" and since both of the Nicks love the show that was where we decided to go. We drove around for awhile because we didn't know exactly where it was. After about a 45 minute drive and with a little bit of luck, we found it! But...it ended in disappointment because the bar is closed for good. We all were bummed.

We ended up going to this little pub that I can't even remember the name of. When we walked in everyone just stared at us. I felt like we just walked into a house party where everyone knew each other and wondered why we were there. But, it actually turned out to be a really fun night. I love spontaneous nights like that. They always turn out to be the most fun and most memorable.

There was a little corner of the bar with couches. It was incredibly random, but thats where we sat because there were no tables left. Jackie and I were a little nervous to sit on those couches, but here we are:

Here are Nick and Nick doing their manly handshake:

(I must point out that Jackie's boyfriend does not always have that ridiculously long beard and hair. Every year he grows a "Thanksgiving beard" and does not shave his face any time after that. Usually its gone by this point in the year but he's going strong in 2009. I'm sure Jackie is loving it ha!)


On Saturday we all went out for a friend's birthday. I brought my camera along, but the only picture I took the entire night was this one. I think Tiffany really liked her gift from all of us girls:


My goal for the rest of this week is to be a better blogger. But, it's going to be difficult because I have so much school work to finish. My philosophy professor really piled on the work for the last day of class. But spring break is definitely in sight!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad we didn't get any more pics of Saturday night.

    & also we will have to do some hanging out over spring break since I will be stuck here (& CPC)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete