Monday, June 22, 2009

Caught up in the music...

I love music.

Love it.

I have spent the past two hours in front of this computer screen discovering new artists. (And playing freeCell).

I used to do this all the time. Back in college, (I love that I can say that now and sound like a real adult) I used to stay up all through the night jumping from myspace page to myspace page. Lately, I have just relied on Nick to introduce me to new artists because lets face it, he has good taste. But I'm glad I've found some new stuff for myself so I can be the one to show him some great new music.

You know what else I love?

Amazon.com

I just bought 4 albums for 30 bucks. Nice. Happy Birthday to Me!

Here is one of my new finds, Lenka. I have heard this song before, but didn't listen to any of her other stuff. I'll have to put out a review once my CD comes in the mail...I know I'll love it!







Moving on...


My job is pretty great. I'm still getting used to this whole waking up at 6am thing, but it's worth it to be done by 4pm. And my little munchkins make things fun. How can I complain when I get to play with two-year-olds all day? (Except the diapers....I think I have a right to complain about that!)


I have a "mini-reunion" this Friday! My good friend Erin, who lives a couple hours away, is driving here to hang out with me and my other friend, Kristi. We all were inseparable the first couple years of college. The reason this isn't a full reunion is because one girl cannot be here. Her name is Minnesota and she lives in...Minnesota. Ha ha. (Ok, her real name is not Minnesota but that's what we've always called her).

Here we all are a couple of years ago....

I cannot wait for this mini-reunion on Friday! I cannot wait for a real reunion even more!


7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment! Friend reunions are the best :). I'm hoping for my own mini reunion in NYC this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lenka song! I can't wait to hear what you think about the whole CD. Have fun at your mini reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little birdie mentioned it's your birthday! Hope you're having a fabulous day and getting spoiled rotten! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :) Love the song. . .she's adorable. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, have fun at your reunion!

    But waking up at 6?? What kind of job do you have??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday (yesterday) !!

    ReplyDelete