Here is today's:
Hello chicks!
Just sharing about a conversation I had yesterday with a woman at Kroger. Jackie already knows this...
I was in the checkout line and remarked to the woman behind me how pretty the Gerbera daisy plant was that she was going to buy. She told me it was for her daughter - to celebrate her daughter's five years of remission from cancer. The plant even had five blooms on it! Her daughter is 22 years old now. Isn't that something? Here we are - kind of stressed out about all this moving that we are doing - all the financial worries - all the stuff we all naturally worry and get uptight about....and at the same time another family is struggling with far greater challenges. God bless that woman and her daughter. God bless us, too! Keep us safe and help us appreciate how fortunate we are.
I love you!
Mom
Just sharing about a conversation I had yesterday with a woman at Kroger. Jackie already knows this...
I was in the checkout line and remarked to the woman behind me how pretty the Gerbera daisy plant was that she was going to buy. She told me it was for her daughter - to celebrate her daughter's five years of remission from cancer. The plant even had five blooms on it! Her daughter is 22 years old now. Isn't that something? Here we are - kind of stressed out about all this moving that we are doing - all the financial worries - all the stuff we all naturally worry and get uptight about....and at the same time another family is struggling with far greater challenges. God bless that woman and her daughter. God bless us, too! Keep us safe and help us appreciate how fortunate we are.
I love you!
Mom
what a nice little reality check :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete