A-Age: 24
B-Birth date: June 24
C-Chore you hate: Making my bed (I love when it’s made, but I just hate doing it)
D-Dog's name: Don’t have a dog at the moment. It was Corki, who was the sweetest dog in the world.
E-Enter or Exit: Enter. Lots more exciting.
F-Favorite color: Green, Blue, Black, and Brown
G-Gold or silver: Silver
H-Hair color: Brunette
I-Instrument: I can play a mean recorder. Not even kidding.
J-Job Title: Toddler Teacher
K-Kids: 15 of them, but I get to leave them everyday at 4pm :)
L-Living arrangements: Living at home for 8 more days, then moving into an awesome apartment with Erin.
M-Monkey or Moose: Definitely moose. I hate monkeys.
N-Nicknames: AJ ;)
O-Odd thing about you: I am going gray at the age of 24. Not so sure I should admit this, but I consistently find gray hairs on my head, eek.
P-Pet Peeve: Loud chewers.
Q-Quote from a movie: “Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch.” -Remember Me
R-Right/Left Handed: Righty
S-Siblings: Stephanie and Jacklyn...my (almost always) wonderful older sisters, Chris (brother-in-law), and coming soon....a new brother-in-law, Nick, who I’m sure is just honored to be on this list, haha
T-Time you wake up? 6:20
U-Underwear: Yes, please?
V-Veggie you dislike: Haven’t found one yet.
W-What makes you run late: Thinking 6 hours of sleep is enough.
X-X-Rays: Chest and teeth.
Y-Yummy food you make: Appetizers and desserts. Need to challenge myself more.
Z-Zoo Animal: Polar bears are my new favorite. Right up there with otters and giraffes.
Toddler Teach sounds a lot better than my job in retail!!
ReplyDelete