I kept it real low key Friday night. After work I drove to my soon-to-be neighborhood and filled out an application for my soon-to-be apartment! My good friend Erin and I will be moving in on July 31st! So glad the stress of choosing an apartment is over.
I went to Nick’s house afterwards and we relaxed for the rest of the night. We rented the movie, Taken but never actually got around to watching it.
Saturday:
Nick and I decided to watch Taken in the afternoon and it was really good. The ending was a little underwhelming, but other than that I was entertained throughout. That night we had a pong tournament and....I definitely won the whole thing. And it felt good cause competitive is my middle name :)
Sunday:
Sunday was all about summer weather and good friends. In the afternoon I met Nick at a park for Michelle’s surprise party and ending up playing sand volleyball and taking lots of fun photos.




Next, I hightailed it to meet Jackie, her Nick, Lydia, and Ben at a free concert in a park. The stage was at the bottom of a hill and everyone had blankets spread out on the hill to sit, listen and relax. It was the perfect way to end a weekend.

Summer weekends are my favorite.


LOVE the action shots!
ReplyDelete