Jackie's first bridal shower took place on May 14. It was hosted by my wonderful aunts and cousin. They threw a beautiful shower with delicious food and hilarious games.
On to the photos...













One of the funniest moments at the shower was this game. We all were asked to write down our least favorite household chore and why we didn't like it. Afterwards, we had to go around the room and say, "I hate sex because..." then say the reason why we hated the chore. It was hysterical! For example, my Grandma said, "I hate sex because it hurts my back." And my Aunt Laurie said, "I hate sex because I have to do it on the stairs and the attachment is never long enough." (She was talking about vacuuming!) Everyone was literally crying from laughing so hard!

Next, Jackie had to play a game where she undressed a man. She was asked questions about marriage statistics and for each questions she answered wrong she had to remove an article of clothing. Lots more laughter followed!



Opening gifts...






Jackie gave each of the hostesses an umbrella as a thank you for "showering" her with love. Photos obviously followed!



This shower was the first official event leading up to the big wedding and we all, especially Jackie, had a fantastic time.


No comments:
Post a Comment