Tomorrow will be a busy day so I am breaking my promise of a recap a day until I'm caught up. What will I be doing you ask?
First, is a photography opportunity set up by my lovely and thoughtful roomie as a birthday gift. More deets on that after it actual happens but let me assure you it will be inspiring, informative, and completely amazing! I cannot wait!
Second, I will be camping out in line (once the above event is over) all for my undying love for a boy with broken glasses and a scar on his forehead...

Yes, I am finally seeing a midnight premiere of Harry Potter and I. am. stoked.
If you're wondering where my recap was tonight, well, I have no excuse. Other than the fact that Nick and I wandered around the mall for quite some time looking for an HP shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment