Anyway, we found my old Cabbage Patch doll who was lovingly called, Madge.
Of course I wanted to keep her, you know, for future children. But my mom noticed she had weird spots all over her bald head and face. It looked like mold so my mom, who is fascinated by things like this, decided we needed to perform a little surgery. A surgery that I was very much against.
![]() |
| Poor Madge |
After cleaning and looking inside her head we decided it wasn't mold. But, we still couldn't figure out what was happening to her. In the end I had to throw her away. Poor Madgey girl.
I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for...Madge or Nick, who was there witnessing this entire event. Sometimes I find it amazing that he wants to spend his entire life with me and my weirdness.

can i flag this post for indecency??? showing naked babies!!!
ReplyDelete