Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year! 

Looking back, 2011 was a pretty great year.

I turned 25.

I ran in my 2nd half marathon.

I lived the entire year in my amazing little apartment with my amazing little roommate.

I gained a brother when Jackie and Nick got married. 

My photography blossomed and I had my first real client.

I celebrated lots and lots and lots of birthdays.

I finally visited The King's house and Sun Studio.

Nick proposed and I jumped right into wedding planning.

I went on a fabulous Woo Girl trip to Louisville.

My sisters and I completed Challenge Nation. 


There were some downs too of course, but most of them were personal and therefore will not be making an appearance on this blog. So there.



Looking forward, I am way excited for 2012! Here are my goals for the year...

1. Start eating healthy and working out again. Generic, I know, but I always take this opportunity to jumpstart my fitness.

2. Stop being lazy after work and get stuff done:
  • Practice photography
  • Clean or organize my apartment
  • Run errands
  • Edit and back up photos
  • Work on wedding stuff

3. Get to work on time! I have gotten into the terrible habit of getting to work a few minutes late every day. So not professional, especially when I have parents there waiting for me.

Getting to work on time means I need to wake up earlier, which means I should probably start going to bed earlier too.

4. Video chat with Nick on a regular basis. We are both pretty stubborn and stick to a schedule of hanging out only a couple days a week. Even though we can't hang in person doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to see each others face more than that! Video chat it is!

5. Email my family a random photo a day. I was looking through my external hard drive the other day and realized I have so many pictures that my family members have never seen. From our vacation in Myrtle Beach, to Shane and Nate's baby days, to birthdays.

My mom used to send us sisters a quote a day through email, so I'm going to follow in her footsteps, only photo style.


Really all of these goals can be summed up into one....

be the absolute best version of me possible. 


Scatter Joy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment