I am happy to say I had a very productive weekend. Here's what I was up to...
- Erin asked to me take some photos of fruit & veggies for her new nutrition blog. I had so much fun with it. Food is much easier to manipulate than people!
- I crossed off several wedding to-do's including folding lots of cranes.
Nick and I have made a total of 650 so far...only 350 to go!
- Nick had a gig for the first time in months. He has added a couple bandmates, which gives their music a fresh new vibe. Very electric. I cheered them on with The Ocho and Gill by my side...as well as some of Nick's friends who I adore.
After the show I went to Nick's while he tore down their set. It was freezing in his house so I rocked the only long sleeve shirt I could find...
- My parents just bought an elliptical and asked us girls to finally clear all of our stuff from our old bedrooms. My mom definitely passed her "hoarding" habits on to her daughters. No worries...it's nothing like the television show, but we have trouble actually throwing things away. Instead we want to repurpose it, garage sale it, recycle it. We made lots of progress today and will be having one hell of a yard sale this spring!
- My college roommate, Kristi, now lives 2.5 hours away. She was here for the weekend to visit family so we managed to sneak in a breakfast date. Panera cinnamon crunch bagels hit the spot every time. We talked weddings (she's tying the knot in December), dogs, work, family, and Pinterest. We used to be inseparable so it was nice to catch up on every aspect of her life. I miss her!
![]() |
| Freshman year of college. Wearing matching clothes like always. |
What a wonderful weekend it was!
Side-note: The Giants just beat the 49ers. Bummer.








No comments:
Post a Comment