Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Friday was Austin's birthday! We celebrated with drinks, then kicked it old school and went to a movie at Easton. We saw American Reunion. Completely vulgar. Equally hilarious. Success.
The birthday boy with his 3D glasses.
Sidenote: This was NOT a 3D movie. 

Saturday morning I loaded in the car with Nick and his parents and headed up to the farm for their Easter lunch. I visited with the cows and entertained his cousins. Not too shabby of a day.

Saturday night I had all to myself. Gosh, I love nights like that.

I cleared several shows off my dvr, cleaned like a madman, stocked up on baking supplies and pretty daisies for the apartment.

On Easter morning my parents, Jackie and the Nicks came over to my apartment for breakfast. We had potato sausage bake, quiche, fruit, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls.
My favorite breakfast food ever. 
First taste of sugar in over 40 days. mmmmhmmmm.

My momma (aka the Easter Bunny) did not disappoint with our baskets. I hope I never get old enough for this kind of stuff.


Next was mass at 11am. Oh, how I love my Easter church songs! Afterwards, I made dessert for later on in the day. I was able to make the entire thing in less than an hour. Proud moment.
mini fruit pizza 

We went to my work so everyone could see our beautiful art covered hallways. Children are amazing!

me & niklaus 

Our final destination was my Grandma's house for another Easter lunch. I am obsessed with good food. And the food was seriously good. I may have overdone the dessert, but how could I resist?

sis & bro-in-law

I meant to post this picture before Easter but just never got around to it. I saw this chocolate bunny at Target a few weeks ago.
Look closely, his name is Texter and he's holding a phone. Really?! I could not believe my eyes. Our world is pretty crazy. 


Yay Easter and Yay Happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment