Sunday, April 1, 2012

Whew!

I finally made it through the craziest month I've had in a long time. March, you were a doozy.

These are the reasons why it was so busy:

I took four training classes for work: First Aid, Communicable Diseases, CPR, and Child Abuse. Four classes=6 evenings, which also = 20 hours.

I attended Pre-Cana with Nicholas. A marriage prep that took up one precious Saturday from 9-4. (Completely worth it though)

I religiously stuck to my half marathon training schedule (until the injury, that is).

I found bridesmaid dresses! Ironically, this ended up being one of the easiest parts of wedding planning so far. Could not be more opposite of how Jackie's bridesmaid dress hunt went.

I also checked off other random wedding to-do's including folding even more cranes (almost done now!!)

We had our annual Art Gala at work. One of my most favorite evenings of the year. We were so busy all throughout the month...running around getting supplies, mounting art work, staying late to set everything up. Obviously, the hard work is so worth it.

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with some of the best friends ev-a!

I had a couple appointments throughout the month...one wedding related, one doctor related.

I met with my mom and sisters to start planning our cousins bridal shower that is this month. I love all of us together, although we can be extremely overwhelming. So overwhelming in fact, that brewskis were cracked open at midday to make the planning session more bearable.

And then there were things that I did to myself to cause a complete lack of sleep...watching tons of March Madness and finishing The Hunger Games in 3 days.

All these things added together with my usual work hours plus babysitting B&T made it an exhausting month. I will be so thankful this month when I get to come straight home after work instead of sitting in a classroom watching slide after slide of infectious disease photos.

However, my life always seems to get busy, even when I don't necessarily want it to. Honestly though, I wouldn't have it any other way. Bring it on, April!

No comments:

Post a Comment