Monday, April 18, 2011

These are a few of my favorite spring things...

The title of this post is the very first original song written by, who else but... The Woo Girls. We are master song writers.

Speaking of Woo Girls...Lydia found a definition on Urban Dictionary.

Woo-Girl: A female who is often found going, 'WOOOOO' in public. This behavior is most often exhibited while in the presence of other Woo-girls.

Awesome, right? More on them later.

Right now lets go back in time...

Early Thursday morning, like 4:45am early, I drove Erin to the airport because she was Minnesota bound! When I got back to my apartment I saw that Erin left me candy and a card for free pancakes as a thank you. No, no Gill...thank you! Btw, it wasn't just any candy...it was Cadbury Mini Eggs. Only the best candy eva!

Friday night Nicholas came over and we watched a few episodes of American Restoration. Don't knock it til you watch it! Later we got food at Champps then stopped at Giant Eagle to get Drumsticks. So good!

Saturday was quite the "blah" day which I blame on the rainy weather and my lack of motivation to run. Instead, I just sat on my couch, ate another Drumstick and watched Freaky Friday. The original Freaky Friday.

Nick and I met up later to go to Lowes. I helped him pick out baseboards and trim, which was actually incredibly fun.

Saturday night was random and wonderful. Lydia, Jackie and I went to Planks for pizza (and popcorn and beer). That pizza crust is amaze.

The highlight of dinner was when the owner walked by our table and hit Jackie in the head with a beer box. That and the music selection which went from Josh Groban to Journey.

Afterwards, we went to our favorite bar for a few beers where we went by the names Zooey, Reese, and Kelly. We met several entertaining people that night, including the Cleveland crew ("Kohl's called. They want their earrings back."), crazy Panda boy, and Boston Hat Guy. We were also introduced to two new woo's...the "Roller coaster Woo" and the "Spanish Woo."

We ended the night by walking across the street where we could dance it up. Our dance moves consisted of the fist pump and the stanky leg, ha!

Another fun night in the books!

Sunday was Palm Sunday, which is one of my favorite Sundays of the year. Later that day I was inspired by the beautiful palms and the beautiful 6 o'clock sun shining in my kitchen window.


That night I got a phone call from my four-year-old nephew, Shane. All he said was, "I'm going to bed, you nutshow!" then he hung up. That boy cracks me up!

Have a wonderful week!

Scatter Joy,

No comments:

Post a Comment