Easter weekend was such a good one.
I spent Friday evening helping Nick paint trim and baseboards for his house. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but it actually was. We hooked up his iPod and rocked out to some old school Rascal Flatts and Yellowcard, then painted away.
Not exactly the most attractive picture of us.
Afterwards we watched The Fighter.

Such a good movie and really made me want to box someone.
Saturday started with an early long-ish run. Afterwards it was Easter celebration #1 with Nick's family. His mom gave me a cute yellow basket filled with candy, a candle, and the new lotion from BBW.

The rest of the day included lots of euchre and good food at Nick's aunt and uncle's house. Perfect.
Easter Sunday morning began with breakfast at my apartment.





My momma (or should I say the Easter Bunny?) hooked us up in the candy department, as usual. Next was church where I finally got to hear my favorite song, Glory Hallelujah, again. Such a happy day!
After church we hightailed it over to my work to see the Art Gallery.


Jackie and I were in charge of the bulletin board. Our kids collaged with random materials. As a group they named their piece, "Sunshine."
"Leprechaun Trap"












"Butterflies and Rice Krispies...everything I love."

Our next stop was my Grandma's house to celebrate with my dad's side of the family. We drank a little wine, chitchatted, played monkey in the middle, and come on, you know we ate some good food...including these cupcakes.

The Sunday Night Blues kicked in right on time then it was time to start another work week.
But now....it's Thursday night already and the weekend is just about here again! Hmm...maybe I should think about blogging more...
Scatter Joy,




No comments:
Post a Comment