Mothers Day was special for two reasons this year. [1] We celebrated our love and appreciation for our wonderful momma and "grandmomma." [2] We watched as Nathan Russell blew out not one, not two, but three birthday candles!
How in the world can this little baby be three?!


I dug up these old photos of Natey and found myself remembering all the reasons why I love him...
He is hilarious! When he was a baby Jackie and I thought Nate would be the calm, quiet guy in the family. He stayed that way for awhile, then BAM! His personality came out in a big way. Suddenly he was cracking us up all. the. time.


I love Natey's voice. It's high-pitched (not in a girly way), goofy, and totally adorable.
He likes to wear ten thousand shirts at a time. When he's not wearing multiple shirts he's wearing one that is way too big for him. Oh well, the boy knows what he wants!

He gives us hugs and kisses and tell us, "I love you more!"

For his third birthday party we celebrated with pizza, cupcakes and presents.

He had a mini-meltdown at the beginning of the party. True Nate form!







Nate's awesome Batman shirt from me and Jackie.





He is one content boy.
And he is loved.
Scatter Joy,



No comments:
Post a Comment