Things I am loving at the moment:
- Spinning class and the endorphins that follow.
- Vampire Diaries!
Erin and Minnesota have been, um, nagging me to watch this show forever. My life has finally slowed down enough to dive in...and I'm loving it so far! I adore Stefan and my friends will be happy to know that Damon is definitely growing on me.
- These beautiful flowers from my back patio.
- Shopping trips at Old Navy. Yesterday I had 30% off and bought these gems.
I am obsessed with the purse. The sweaters were only $10 each (they are the same, just different colors). Score!
- My friends. On Saturday we celebrated Miss Lydia's 25th birthday with a Favorite Things party. It was so much fun! Some of the favorite items were: earrings, lipgloss, chocolate, candles, CDs, and pens. We are planning to do more of these parties in the semi-near future!


Things I am NOT loving at the moment:
- My car not starting this morning, which was followed by this...
- Me not blogging enough.
Scatter Joy,

p.s.
Look at Erin's dinner tonight...
Deliciousness. I was jealous.



No comments:
Post a Comment