Monday, March 5, 2012

Life Lately

It is definitely feeling like winter today in Ohio. I can't complain though because most of our winter days so far have been wonderful. Still, that longing for summer is slowly creeping in.

I have become obsessed with Willy's Famous Salsa. I mean like, obsessed. Nick and I first found it at the Giant Eagle by his house on Friday night. We finished it within an hour. Next was Saturday. Nick brought a container over to Jackie and Nick's. We all downed it. Then came Sunday. The addiction overcame me and I drove to three different grocery stores until I found it. When I say obsessed, I mean obsessed.

Wedding planning is coming along. I'm at the 6 month mark now. Absolutely crazy. My main focus recently has been the Save the Dates. I ordered them on Etsy and love, love, love them! Our wedding party is finally official! I could not think of better people to share our day with.

My roommate, the prankster, struck again. Yesterday I found my pillow wrapped tightly in plastic wrap. My guard is definitely up for April Fools Day. But, she should be warned too...I love a good prank!

March is continuing to be the busiest month ever! Jackie and I are taking all of our training classes (First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease and Child Abuse) this month. Four weeks in a row. Ugh. We'll be happy when they're over though. In other work news, the Art Show is at the end of this month. So much work to do, but it's all so worth it.

My half marathon training is in full swing. The fact that I am so busy (as stated above) is making it a little difficult to fit weekday runs in, but I'm still right where I need to be. I have been listening to some great music. The Avett Brothers, Bruno Mars, Fun, Christina Perri. Good, good stuff.

I am watching too many television shows. My DVR is constantly full. Right now I watch...Survivor, American Idol, The Voice, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, New Girl, Four Weddings, and The Bachelor. Whoa, seriously, way too much television. I need to cut some shows!

And that is my life lately.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this time in your life! So many exciting things happening. #YOLO

    ReplyDelete