1. I keep hearing Elvis' voice on a television commercial. Can't remember which one but whenever I hear it I just want to race down to Graceland as fast as I possibly can.
![]() |
| He was the handsomest. |
2. I picked Memphis to be in my Final Four for March Madness. Not because I thought they were especially good, but just because I adore that city (obviously). Unfortunately, that dream only lasted a very short while because this happened last Friday night...
3. I have been seriously craving pancakes and I firmly believe there is no greatest place than Cockadoos.
4. The song Walking in Memphis is on my running playlist. Love that song!
5. I have been eating Boca chicken patties with barbecue sauce for dinners lately. I don't know about you, but when I think of barbecue my mind goes straight to Memphis. The entire city smells like it. And there is nothing like Rendezvous ribs. Nothing.
Columbus will forever be my favorite city. But Memphis? It has stolen a pretty large chunk of my heart.




No comments:
Post a Comment