1.) I loved all of your comments on my last post. I love that so many of you have been there before and don't think I'm too crazy!
2.) I used to be a nail-bitter. Really bad. But I haven't bit my nails since last summer (except for one really intense OSU football game). I've found if my nails are painted I won't bite them. But, now I have another problem. Peely/chippy nail polish. It. drives. me. crazy. For the past year I've just been buying the really cheap kind, because hey, I'm cheap (pssh). Well, today I broke down and bought an 8 dollar bottle of OPI nail polish. It better be good. And chip free. And peely free.
3.) I cannot stop looking at blog backgrounds. It's like a sickness. Just when I think I am totally happy with how my blog looks, I see a new design that I just adore. I'm just impressed I don't switch it every day.
4.) Nick has a boat. And I have not been out on it yet this summer. Something is just not right with that.
5.) My friend, Erin, is starting a blog! Yay! She sends me random texts about how frustrated she is with all the formatting. Here's one from yesterday: "Alright. My html is all foreign and I can't find the stuff to change for the 3 columns...Something to think about before I call you tonight"
Oh, I feel her pain. Ha ha. I still want to get a banner thing for the top of mine with pictures and stuff, but I haven't had time to mess around with it yet.
6.) My sister, Steph, gave me a belated birthday gift yesterday. An Elvis book full of quotes, trivia, and more. I love Elvis. I have some of the greatest posters of him when he was still young and handsome.
The first few lines of the song, "Free Falling" describes me perfectly. It could seriously be written about me.
She's a good girl, Loves her Mama
Loves Jesus, and America too.
She's a good girl, Crazy about Elvis
Loves horses, and her boyfriend too.
7.) I have a new favorite girl...Amie Miriello. I had never heard of her before a couple weeks ago, but decided to buy her album off Amazon. Well, ever since it came I have not stopped listening.
My thoughts on the video...
Pros:
- I love love love her voice and this song.
- She has great hair. And I would love to own lots of stuff in that room.
- The whole idea of the video is pretty awesome with all the photos.
Cons:
- I was waiting on her to rock out on the guitar, but instead she just kinda held it then played the same chord over and over again at the end.
- Nick Lachey in the middle of the video? That was weird.
8.) I need a new planner desperately. Planner shopping is a big deal for me. I need the perfect one. I love lists and I need to be organized at all times. I'm the kind of person who will write out a to-do list, and if I don't like my handwriting, I will write it again.
9.) I have a ton of pictures to post from the 4th of July, but I really didn't feel like uploading them all to the computer tonight. I'll work on it for tomorrow. Or let's be real....next week.
Free Fallin'...what a great song!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you're looking for a good planner, go to Barnes and Noble! The one I bought last year is the best and it was only 10 bucks but has all of the stuff you're looking for!
i loveeee free fallin, its my ringtone on my phone right now!! ahh.. love it and the GOOOO BUCKS THING! i'm pumped for football season.
ReplyDeleteGREAT Song! You're too cute ;) Oh, and I TOTALLY understand the football/nail-biting/close game thing. haha
ReplyDeleteGirl, you need to get out on that boat!
ReplyDeleteI have a friend named Erin who I WISH would start a blog!
And that is so funny about that girl only playing one chord on the guitar. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said anything. Does she not really know how to play? Odd.
Have a great weekend!
Love your post!! :) Esp. that you are getting your friend to start blogging! I am trying to get a few of my friends too!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous evening!
I love Free Fallin' too! I am also OBSESSED with blog backgrounds. I cannot make a decision on what I like! I always want something better.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, SO cute!! I am the same way about planners, I have to have one! and it has to be perfect!
ReplyDelete