Monday, July 27, 2009

I like to number things

1.) I have arm muscles again. Thank you, Jillian Michaels.

I have been seriously "shredding" for about three weeks now. Not every day, but still on a regular basis. I am about to graduate to level two and I cannot wait. I have been on level one forever it seems like. I've shredded in the past but then would quit so I have probably done the level one workout more than 20 times.

Now when I do the level one workout my new challenge is to quote every single word that Jillian says. I'm almost there....Chop Chop Ladies!

I bought one of her other videos, "No More Trouble Zones" but have yet to do it. Has anyone tried it?

2.) I am watching the Bachelorette right now and I really hope Reid comes back and steals her away! If not Reid, then Kiptyn. I think.

The show after The Bachelorette is actually pretty good! I think it's called "Dating in the Dark." I got sucked in last week (surprise, surprise) and I thought it was muy entertaining.

3.) A few posts ago I wrote about my struggles to find the perfect nail polish. I live a hard life, obviously.

Well, I broke down and bought an eight dollar of OPI nail polish and I am happy to report it is amazing! It doesn't get sticky and it does not chip or peal. This is the color I've been rockin for the past couple weeks...but I will be buying another bottle very soon!

4.) My favorite movie of all time is Across the Universe. I watched it twice this past weekend. Mmmm I love it.

5.) My next photography project from Nick is due tomorrow. Its all about RUST.

(I hesitated putting these up here because I don't want Nick to see them until I "formally present" them. But, then I remembered Nick has no desire to read this blog so I'm safe! Ha.)




6.) August is gonna be a great month. I've got lots to look forward to. Friend visiting from Florida, American Idol concert (ohhh yeah!), lots of Nick's gigs, hopefully some Erin time, teacher in-service days when I am totally redecorating my room, and lots more.

7.) I am thinking about doing a weekly blog post thing. Maybe something about music? Stay tuned....

8 comments:

  1. love the new nail color! yea, and i had to give up on jillian cause she was killin' my knees... she totaly knows what she's doing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rust pictures! They turned out really neat, Nick is good at picking assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again AWESOME pictures! You should seriously think about doing something with this talent you have!

    Also, I really wanted Jilliann to pick Reid too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures turned out fabulous!
    congrats on sticking with the shred!! the longest i've ever lasted is 5 days. maybe i'll do it today...then again, maybe not ;)
    love the nail polish color, its bootiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arm muscles! So exciting! I envy you :(. I was just talking about Dating in the Dark with some of the girls at work! I think I might become addicted. Your photos are beautiful!!! They look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What neat rust pictures you have. I think those would be great to submit. Good for you on the shred. I am doing my own working out and eating better and I can definitely tell a difference. Enjoy the rest of summer, and have a great August!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo, random comment: I am so entertained by your blog! I love reading your stuff! (:

    I wanted to let you know that I used to bite my nails too until I started painting them. If you want no chip and CHEAP nail polish, try Rimmel! Amazing colors and lasts for weeks! OPI is lovely too, it just takes foreverrrrrrr to dry! ;)

    Thanks for posting, I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and p.s - your pictures are amazing! (:

    ReplyDelete