So, instead here is a glimpse into my life on July 14, 2009:
I have....Pink Eye.
Ugh. Annoyance x 100. This is the only bad part about working with little munchkins...I get sick every other day (not really). It's actually starting to get better though because my good ole immune system is finally building up again.
But, for some reason the Pink Eye always gets me. I don't know how because I am constantly washing my hands. So bad that they all are dry and cracked (which is amazing because I have hyperhydrosis...a whole other story for another day, trust me). Anyway, I found out one of the kids in the other toddler class was out with pink eye yesterday so he must be the culprit.
I usually wear contacts, but I have to wear my glasses until my eye gets better. I don't know how people survive with glasses. Seriously, I am impressed. I just cannot get used to them.
Before I went to the gym today I thought..."Oh, wait. I don't know if I can run today because I'm wearing my glasses." Then later I wanted to wear a hat but I thought..."I can't wear a hat because I'm wearing my glasses." The same thing with a headband and sunglasses.
But, glasses-wearers must still be able to do/wear these things, so I'll just need to suck it up (and stop complaining) for one whole week.
Sorry to hear about your pink eye!! hope you get better soon!!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I've never had pink eye (knock on wood) but it sounds miserable. I hope you feel better soon! And I'm with you on the glasses thing!
ReplyDeleteOh you poor thing. I have never had pink eye but I have always dreaded it. I hope it gets better soon! I have 20/20 but both my sisters wear glasses/contacts and whenever they have to wear glasses there's always SOME problem so you're not alone.
ReplyDeletethat stinks! I hope you get better soon!!!
ReplyDeletePink Eye sucks! I had it not too long ago. I feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteDUDE SO DO I!
ReplyDeletemy glasses are about 4 years old so it's not like i have great vision without my contacts.
here's to quick healing!