Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tea Time

One of my absolute favorite times of day is after dinner when I sit down and enjoy this...

For the past few months I have been addicted to hot tea.

Here are my favorite kinds...
This is my go-to. I love anything lemon and this tea is just plain delicious.



I first got this Passion tea at Starbucks, fell in love, then looked for it everywhere. Where did I end up finding it? Target, of course! Further proof that Target truly is the greatest place on earth :)


GillE bought this tea for me from World Market. I call it my "Sunday Night Tea" because I probably wouldn't buy it on a regular basis, and it'll last me longer if I drink it only once a week.

So, there you have it.

This post was boring. And made me sound like an old lady. But, I thought I needed to document this because, well, that's what blogs are for.

Be Happy.

2 comments: