I just cannot catch up in the blogworld and it stresses me out. Blogging isn't supposed to be stressful, right?!
The next few days will be a rush to get about a million things done and then I'm heading to a place where stress is not allowed...the beach!
Hopefully I will come back tan, refreshed, and ready to catch up on my favorite blogs that I love so much.
One more thing....
Happy Birthday Lydia!
Can't wait to officially celebrate with you!
Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteThe beach is the most peaceful place ever! No room for stree there!! Have fun ;)
ReplyDeletexox
LOL, blogging is like a full time job!!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful time at the beach girly :)
I feel the SAME way! If I get behind on blogging I get all stressed haha
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the beach!
Hope you have a wonderful trip and come back stress free! The beach is a great place to relax.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip! What beach are you headed to? Maybe you'll be close!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the beach! I would say don't let blogging stress you out but it stresses me out sometimes too so I have no room to talk! We'll be here when you get back :-)
ReplyDelete