Lots of thoughts going through my mind...
It's a good thing Nick knows the way to my heart. He knocked on the door holding a big red bag. When I looked inside this is what I saw...

Two boxes of Gushers, two boxes of shark fruit snacks, and an enormous bag of Skittles. Oh, plus a card with Edward and Jacob on the front. Ha! Good work, Nicholas!
My family also made the day special. Every year my momma fills up a pink bag with pink things for me and my sisters. This year included a yoga mat, a heart cookie cutter, poptarts, and bubblegum. My dad hooked me up in the candy department of course! And, Jackie gave me an awesome Glee Valentine's Day card with Brittany on the front.
I am blessed to have them.
2.) I am slightly embarrassed to post this, but I just had to document my dirty laundry pile.

Because there is no washer and dryer at my apartment I do laundry about once a month. Not good. Today was definitely laundry day!
3.) During the winter months my hands are in a constant state of stress. Just look at them...

My job requires me to wash my hands lots during the day... after diaper changes, before preparing snack or lunch, after wiping a snotty nose, etc. I am also very germ-conscious which equals more than necessary hand washing even when I'm not at work.
I need to find a miracle lotion!
4.) I have started recording old episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Yes, it is slightly dorky, but I am not to shy to admit my love for this show. It's not nearly as embarrassing as another show I recorded recently. I even made Erin swear she would never tell a soul what it is. Hopefully she sticks to her word!
5.) Today is my dad's birthday! He has been sick for the past few days so we postponed his birthday celebration until a little later. Spending a birthday sick is no fun, but I still think he enjoyed his day because my parents upgraded to digital cable and DVR today!
Happy 61st Birthday Dad! Love you!
Be random,

#1 - Love the bag Nick gave you. Way to be "green" Nick!
ReplyDelete#2 - That pic of your hand makes me want to vomit.... although mine are just as bad =)
#3 - What show did you record?