Another weekend recap coming your way!
Friday
I decided to have a night all for myself. And it was wonderful. I made a quick stop at Giant Eagle to purchase this for dinner...

That CPK pizza is my new favorite. A bit expensive, but totally delicious. I enjoyed it while watching a couple old episodes of Glee.
After eating I settled into my bed and watched a movie...The Greatest.

I had never heard of this movie before renting it at the Redbox, so I had no expectations whatsoever. It was such a great movie. Very sad and emotional, but also very touching and most of all, real. I literally cried my eyes out for the last 20 minutes of the movie.
Saturday
I started my Saturday off with a run at my own personal gym. Really, it's just the tiny workout room at my apartment complex, but it feels like my own because nobody is ever there. It is so nice to have the entire room to myself. Where else could I run on the treadmill while listening to the Glee soundtrack on my iPod and singing at the top of my lungs?!
In the afternoon Nick, Jackie, Nick and I went to the Tavern to watch the Ohio State basketball game. Our Buckeyes lost. It was such a disappointment because they were the only undefeated team left. As soon as the game was over the bartender blasted the song Heartache Tonight.
We did our best not to let the loss get us down and played a couple games of pool. Although the Nicks dominated, Jackie and I held our own.
Saturday night I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate my Grandma's 81st birthday! We sang Happy Birthday, ate cake, and...played Just Dance on the Wii!

I was addicted to Just Dance. It is so much fun!
We made my mom and Aunt Joan dance to a song. It was hysterical. My cousins stood on the couch behind them and danced too. I love my family :)
Sunday
After church I came home and cleaned! Call me crazy, but there is something that feels so good about cleaning your house on a Sunday afternoon.
Jackie came over to decorate cupcakes for a bake sale at work tomorrow. We used Jackie's new cake decorating tools (gift from Miss Lydia). It was definitely a learning process. Our first few cupcakes didn't look so hot, but by the end they were turning out beautiful!



Be Sweet,
So glad you had a great weekend. The cupcakes look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYum!!! Too bad these cupcakes were touched by Penguins....otherwise I'd eat them all up!
ReplyDelete