Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who I Am...

I am...a happy girl.


I want...a Pink Moon cupcake. Right now.


I have...the best family and friends in the world.


I wish...I could be on a game show.


I hate...wet jeans!


I fear...losing someone I love.


I search...for a way to make more $$$.


I wonder...if I'll ever have the house of my dreams.


I hear..."I love you" daily.


I regret...eating the entire box of fruit snacks.


I love...sunshine.


I ache...for those who know death closely.


I always...enjoy spending time with Nick.


I usually...am a control freak.


I cry...waaay too easily.


I dance...with my kids at work every day.


I sing...with them too!


I sometimes...hit the snooze button for way too long.


I am not always...the most graceful person.


I never...enjoy hearing toddlers whine.


I lose...and then I get angry.


I need...to start running more!


I should...always remember to be strong, confident and happy.


2 comments:

  1. Love this!!!!!! And your new profile picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should definitely do a post like this sometime...it was actually more challenging than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete