Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The One

When I bought my camera two years ago I also bought the ugliest bag with it. It's too big, has a zero cuteness factor, and just isn't me. And did I mention it is really ugly?

Need proof? Here she is...


Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have found a replacement. And it's not just any replacement...it is The One. My Dream Bag.

Photo from here.


Photo from here.

Now that is a camera bag I would be love to have on my arm. Best of all, it doubles as a purse. Just throw your wallet, cell phone and lipgloss in there and you're good to go!

Although it seems perfect, there is one thing wrong with this bag...the price.

Why oh why does photography have to be such an expensive hobby?!


A few quick notes:
  • I might have the day off tomorrow! We got to leave early today because our building lost heat. If it doesn't come back before 6am we get the day off!
  • I am watching Minute to Win It and it's my favorite episode ever! This family is about to win a MILLION bucks!
Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment