Saturday, February 4, 2012

26

Last Sunday was Nick's 26th birthday! Birthdays call for celebrations, so celebrate we did!

The night before we threw a small party to enjoy:
  • good food
  • dancing
  • fighting
The food included this

Along with pizza, subs, various chips & dips, and these babies...

Guess what they have inside...

Chocolate chip cookies!



Happy birthday Nicholas!


Nick just recently bought a Kinect and so for his present I bought him Just Dance 3. I say "his present" very loosely because maaaaaybe it was more for me. But, we all had a good time playing it throughout the night.

There was a UFC fight playing on Fox which made Nick a very happy guy. The fight actually wasn't that exciting though. We placed bets and the two losers had to dance to a belly dancing song on Just Dance.

So happy James and Nick lost. It was hilarious.

For the rest of the night we danced some more, played Logo, then watched How I Met Your Mother.

It was the perfect night.

Last night Nick's birthday celebration continued with our annual dinner at The Elevator.

We both got "the usuals" aka pork chops for Nick and the cajun chicken penne for me.

We did step it up in the dessert department though and split this...


The buckeye is actually peanut butter ice cream. So, so good!

I just love celebrating that guy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment