Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eight Randoms

Lets count 'em down...

8. Jackie and I had an amazing conversation today about Little Debbie. How amazing are all of these?

We decided that on Fat Tuesday in a couple weeks some of these will definitely be consumed.


7. One of the things I love most in the winter is warm clothing. I cannot wait until I own a washer & dryer and can regularly heat up my clothes before I put them on, like I did yesterday at Nick's. Growing up, my mom used to put our blankets in the dryer before she covered us up in bed on extra cold nights.

6. Nick and I sat with my computer forever yesterday scrolling through the humor section on Pinterest. So, so funny. We were laughing uncontrollably over this one...



5. My life is being overtaken by boys! At least, as far as children are concerned. I have two nephews, watch two boys after school, and even my toddler class right now is very boy dominated (7 boys, 4 girls). As a whole, they are driving me insane. The fighting, whining, tackling, Transformers & Star Wars obsessing...Ahhh! And to think, my Grandma raised 6 boys who were all within 10 years of age. She was an amazing woman.


4. I constantly find myself daydreaming about dogs. I cannot wait to own one of these...


Or these...

Big dogs = love

3. Watching the local news is scary. And depressing.

2. Saturday Night Live this week is going to be...hmm, what's the word....magnificent! Not only is the host Zooey, but the musical guest is Karmin! Yes, yes, yes, a million times YES!!




1. It's Friiiiiday! Happy weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment