Monday, February 6, 2012

Woo!

This past October Lydia, Jackie and I took our second annual Woo Girls trip. This year took us to Louisville, Kentucky! 





       Walking directions = 22 hours
Horses everywhere!
                          Our 1,000,000 bags
The Belle boat
The singer at the Piano Bar (loved her shoes)
Blowup balloon monkey
M*ch*g*n weirdo boys
The creeper
                                                                Black potties
                Cowardly lion
CinnaBON
Willie, Weejee & Goji
"Grandpa, do you know me? Do you remember me?"
Red fuzz
Wind storm in bathroom

Finalist on So You Think You Can Dance
Bunion
Man and baby costume
Band with teleprompter (Jessie's Girl)
                                                                                                    Gross cupcakes
Crazy dancer at Molly Malone's named Matt
Tilted beer cans
Bowling ball dance moves
         Mama Rock Me, Chicken Fried
Snack wraps
Hillbilly Tea = love
                                                                            F21 on steroids
Power nap
Delicious sides at Doc Crows
Awesome cab driver
Dog guy: "If I was rich I'd be eccentric, but I'm poor so I'm just weird."
J.E.F.
"Is it your bachelorette party?" "No, my 24th birthday!"
Vomit on the street
Housekeeping voicemail
Baby name talks at 3am
Rave bar with no shirt bartender
Mexican earrings
Lots of paper towels in hotel bathroom
Ratting out man's engagement plans
                                                                                                Bluegrass Brewery
Pumpkins from Dillards 



I love me some Woo Girls! Can't wait for October and trip number three!

No comments:

Post a Comment