He made pizza! Like, actually made it. He rolled the dough out and everything. I was impressed! And it tasted delicious! You can never go wrong with a banana pepper and pineapple pizza! I'm gonna make him do this more often...
He got tired of me taking pictures of him. He said he had a certain finger up under that oven mitt. Ha ha!
Also, he had a gig after taking about 7 months off to write new material and such. Unfortunately it was the same night as all the IKEA stuff so I couldn't go. He gave me my own personal concert though so it wasn't too bad.
I did make it to his next gig though. Here we are before:
This is been a big week for TV for me.
Sunday: Survivor, season 18 (yes, 18), ended. I wish I could say who won, but Jackie still hasn't seen it so she would probably punch me if I said it here. I cannot believe I have been a faithful Survivor fan for 18 seasons. It truly is the best show on the planet.
Monday: Dancing with the Stars ended. Yay for Shawn Johnson! (I really didn't care who won, I would have been happy with any of the final three).
Wednesday: American Idol ended with Kris Allen winning! (Again, I didn't care who won. I loved Adam too, so I was pumped either way).
This week was/is also the start of some new shows: The Bachelorette, Glee, and So You Think You Can Dance. I haven't made up my mind on SYTYCD yet. I've never actually watched a full season. I feel like I need a break from all this TV so I might just catch an episode or two when I can.
Wow, ya'll think I watch too much TV?!
Something else ended this week for me. I had my last horseback riding class. It was amazing though. And, I might end up taking lessons throughout the summer. (That is, if I can afford it!)
I am so glad it is Thursday already. All I have to do is make it through work tonight and tomorrow, then I have a wonderful THREE day weekend ahead of me. Here are some highlights:
- KENNY concert on Saturday! The best part? Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Sugarland will be there too!
- Cookout at my Grandma's on Sunday.
- Cookout at Nick's on Monday. And maybe I can talk him into getting the boat out during the day!
Graduation in 24 days!
This has been the most random post ever, but after taking 2 weeks off I had lots to say! I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Hooray for this weekend! It's gonna be a good one! See you tomorrow at work.
ReplyDeleteDo you watch Project Runway? Not that I am a human TIVO, but based on your TV shows that you are currently following, I suggest some Project Runway.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how easy it is to get behind on reading blogs! I feel like if I miss a day or two I'm gonna be in front of the computer for hours catching up. Have a wonderful long weekend! Enjoy it for both of us cause I'll be right back here at work on Monday :-(
ReplyDeleteP.S. I tagged you for something so stop by my blog when you get a chance :-)
ReplyDeletehey buckeye fan! i'm soo glad there is someone else on this blog that roots for the same teams!! yahh :)) I'm so glad we are blogging buddies now.
ReplyDeleteCan't complain with a three day weekend heading your way! Enjoy your cook out with your family - sounds like fun!
ReplyDelete