I was really happy with how these turned out. Lydia is so beautiful, I think it's impossible for her to take a bad picture, as you can probably tell from those pics. Hopefully she likes them as much as I do!
Today I finally went to the new Forever XXI that was built about a month or two ago at our mall. Amazing is all I can say. It is huge!
Oh! And I saw something very disturbing during my shopping trip. At one point at Forever XXI I looked over to see two little girls, probably 12 years old at the most, standing with numerous shopping bags on their arms and texting on their cell phones that are ten times nicer than mine! And the kicker? Their shopping bags were from Victoria's Secret! What the heck is a little ten year old gonna buy there? I realize VS has that cute Pink stuff, but still....these little munchkins need to hightail it back to Baby Gap and lay off the texting. Seriously.
Finally, I just wanted to post about an award I was given by Amber at Life as We Know it. I love to read her blog. She just posted a hilarious story about a cake and you must go read it...it will have you laughing out loud!
* Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. * Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Instead of 15, I'm just going to do my top 5!
Brett @ My so called Life as a Navy Wife
Annie @ Tales from Virginia
Meagan @ The Life of Me
Lindsay @ Another Day in Paradise
Soon to be Mrs. Dunn @ Almost Dunn
There you go!

Awe! Thanks Anna! I'll display it with pride :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. The pics are wonderful! And I heart Forever XXI. I mean, I know I'm almost 30 years old, but I still appreciate the cuteness!
P.S.S. I think I've been to that mall before...what's it called? Hubby and I almost went to OSU for his residency. Aren't you in Columbus?
Pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award! You are too sweet. Check back on my blog for your surprise!
awww, THANK YOOOU! I'm so excited! Great pics too!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE Forever 21. Seriously, you have to make plans for the whole day because that's how long you will be in there!
Congrats on graduating, you two.
ReplyDelete