What a ham!
So, Shane chose to have his party at good ole Chuck E. Cheese. And let me just tell you...It was a blast! (And no, I'm not even being sarcastic!)
Shane was seriously glowing the entire time. He was in heaven! He had so much fun playing games, eating pizza and cake, and of course spending time with his favorite people in the world!
We bought this cute container and filled it up with:
Two shirts, Cars bubble bath, a monster truck, alphabet and number magnets for the refrigerator, a bug catcher/house, crayons, stickers, tattoos, Nemo fruit snacks, and a Bee movie.
It sounds like a lot of stuff, but we are thrifty shoppers and didn't spend too much money.
After cake and presents we all played lots of games. I spent the majority of my time playing Skeeball and one of those basketball games.
Jackie pretty much dominated everyone in the basketball game, which I didn't like because I am the most competitive person on the planet. I did beat her once though! And she never actually kicked my butt...she just beat me by a basket or two or seven.
We all had fun though!
Even my parents joined in on the skeeball fun!
Although skeeball and basketball are pretty amazing the best game in the place was.....
Deal or No Deal!
It was exactly like the show except the cases held tickets instead of money. Because of Shane's birthday I chose case #3 to be mine. And guess what. I went all the way and won the top amount! People actually started to stare because I was getting so into the game, but seriously...it was exciting stuff!
All in all, it was a very fun day and Shane had the time of his life which is really all that matters!
I'm already getting ready for the next round of partying, because on the 13th this little guy will celebrate his FIRST birthday!
I was at Chucky Cheese for a party a few weeks ago too!! It is still fun to me too and I am almost 30!! Wow, it was hard to actually type the numbers "3" and "0" together and be talking about me. Anyways, I am glad you had a good time. Looks like Shane really made out great! Happy Birthday little man.
ReplyDeleteFUN!!!!! There are always coupons for the big cheese in our local paper, and I'm going to aks (force) Mr. Dunn-dee to take me on a hot date there. I LOVE TO BE A KID!! Looks like we could have a blast in there together! haha!
ReplyDeleteI love skeeball! My husband and I actually went to Chuck E Cheese a few times when we were dating. Such fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, I loooved Chucky Cheese! I haven't been there since I was little but I'm sure I would love it just the same! That is hilarious that your nephew followed him to the bathroom:) Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteShane is so darn cute! And good job on the thrifty gift. It sounds great and kids have no idea how much you spend anyway, so no use going overboard. Oh skeeball, how I miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie ;-) I wish I had a good excuse to go to Chucky CHeese!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Its always fun to feel like a kid agian. I nanny a little girl and love when we get to do things like that! I just came across your blog, I love it!
ReplyDelete