Sunday, May 31, 2009

7 Things

  • I went through an entire jar of banana peppers in less than one week.
  • I think I might start reading Twilight.
  • This is my last week of regular classes.
  • I love church music.
  • I am excited for the Bachelorette this week.
  • Carolina Liar and Kings of Leon are my favorites right now.
  • I am still craving tortilla soup.


10 comments:

  1. Did you see Kings of Leon on the MTV awards tonight?! Ah-mazing:)

    If you start Twilight you won't stop! It's an addiction..but a very good one (haha). Have you seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for The Bachelorette too! Maybe we should make tortilla soup for Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely read the Twilight Saga! But don't expect too much from the movie, it's awful. And you're making me want to go out and buy some banana peppers. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm Tortilla soup!! I am THINKING about reading twilight...buuut idk if I want to give into all the madness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about The Bachelorette too! I really like the pilot... I'm thinking his names Jake. There are too many to keep track of! haha

    As far as Twilight. Totally read the books! The books are loads better than the movie, imho. Lots more in depth.

    And lastly, love your blog and am now following! You now have 40 followers! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I have a deep and undying love for banana peppers! So delish! Ever had them on pizza? Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally relate to the whole banana peppers thing...haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE carolina liar...

    annnd now i need to make a chili's run for soup. the power of suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still love your blog...so cute. I left you an award. Stop by my blog and see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do it. Start Twilight and get sucked in like the rest of us! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete