Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TAG! I'm it!

Two posts in two days....I am on fire!

The ever so lovely Amber tagged me a little while back to do this fun little game.


The rules are:

A. Mention the person who nominated you.

B. List six unimportant things that make you happy.


When I first started my list I realized the majority of it was food, so I decided to make two separate lists: One that contains just food and one that does not.

Not Food List:

1. Neutrogena moisture shine lip gloss in Whisper. This lip gloss has been my best friend since high school and I still can’t live without it.

2. Paul Rudd. Funny, funny man.

3. Football season. My Buckeyes make me happy (Usually).


4. Puppies. Especially St. Bernard puppies. I cannot wait until I can get one of my own! I adore big dogs.

5. Across the Universe. This is my favorite movie, hands down. I could watch it a million times.

6. The feeling after working out. Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to work out, but the feeling afterwards is totally worth it. I love me some endorphins!


And now for my Food List:

1. Chipotle. There is nothing like a chicken burrito with rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.

2. Graeter's ice cream. My favorite flavors are chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter chip.

3. Banana pepper and pineapple pizza. Call me crazy, but this will always be my favorite kind of pizza. It’s especially good from Donatos at room temperature.

4. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Spirals please.

5. Funfetti Cookies. The cookies are ten times better than the cake. Oh my gosh. I want one right now.

6. Tortilla Soup from Max & Ermas. I crave this stuff like you would not believe.

So, there you have it...my two lists of happiness!

I TAG all of you to do this! Seriously. Please do, I love to read them all!

3 comments:

  1. those cookies look amazing!!

    I got your comment... I actually had never heard of him before I stumbled across that song yesterday... Any other good songs I should check out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you did it! Great lists!

    I feel deprived now, because the only thing on your list of food I've had is mac & cheese! Apparently I've been living in a cave? We don't have any of those restaurants you mentioned :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete