Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speaking of complaining....

Yesterday I realized just how much my mood is affected by the weather. I was fine in the morning but when the rain started coming down I turned into a grade-A crankster! I basically threw myself a giant pity party and started complaining about everything. To top it off, I even punched a cabinet because I really didn't want to work at the restaurant. Hardcore.

No worries though because today I woke up feeling like my usual happy self and starting loving the world again. Everyone who comes into contact with me on a daily basis was very grateful for that.


Speaking of complaining....


Nick does not read my blog. Never ever. The only time he has ever looked at it was when I was right beside him and forced him to check out my new background or something along those lines.

If Nick had a blog I would check that thing hourly, just to see if he had any new comments or followers. I'm not expecting him to do that, but I would appreciate him reading my blog occasionally and giving me a little feedback. I mean, these are the precious days of my youth...he should be interested in reading about them!

The only good thing about him never reading this is that I can complain about him as much as I want. So here's a big one:

Nick's bathroom is disgusting. Yes, I realize he lives with two other guys and cleaning is not exactly one of their top priorities, but seriously, come on! One of these days I am going to brave the sickening mess that is Nick's bathroom, and clean that baby from ceiling to floor.

Ok, I just realized that this post is filled with nothing but complaints so I'd better just stop myself right now before it gets worse! Thanks for listening...

5 comments:

  1. I'll absolutely vouch for you being a complete grade A-crankster yesterday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! Why are guys bathrooms always disgusting?!

    We all have our grouch days! Tomorrow is always a better day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I turn into a mean machine when the rain starts. It's something about the weather that can really affect my mood. I know I shouldn't let it, but it does, it's who I am. Anyways, glad you are better now.
    As far as the bathroom thing goes, don't even waste your time. My husband is/was the same way before we were married. Well, I guess he actually hasn't changed when it comes to cleaning or keeping things clean. You will end up doing all this work to make it so pretty and nice and then a week later you won't even be able to tell you did anyting. My hubby doesn't really care about my blog either, I should talk about him more huh?? I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I also hate the rain.
    2. Ben's bathroom is disgusting.
    3. I will call you tonight.
    4. I better see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Ryan my blog over the phone... he doesn't have a choice.

    ReplyDelete