Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't Hate Me...

I am about to admit something that most everyone will think is shocking and despicable. Here goes:


I do not think Reese's Eggs are all that.
Yeah, they are made of chocolate and peanut butter so they have something going for them, but other than that they are kind of blah.

Here's my problem: The egg shape really messes it up for me. In the original Reese's cup you get the crinkley chocolate edges which really is the best part. The egg has no crinkle...big problem.

After eating one today I was left feeling disappointed. In my opinion, the Reese's Egg does not live up to the hype. I would much rather eat a Tag-a-long to get my chocolately peanut butter fix.

So, there it is, blogworld. Please don't hate me.

3 comments:

  1. you are crazy and I'm not sure I want to follow you anymore!

    jk... kinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to somewhat agree with you on the Reese's egg thing...not such a fan. The real one is much better. Hope you don't mind I went blog hopping and hopped onto yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog Anna!!

    And I feel ya on the Reese's egg thing. Now, let me be clear - I would not turn DOWN an egg of this nature...but I would much rather have some crinkly sides if I got to choose. :-)

    ReplyDelete