Ok, now on to the good stuff!
Easter was such a great day for me and my family. I loved spending time with my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, sisters, and of course my two wonderful nephews! All of the kids had such a great time hunting for Easter eggs and I think my grandma loved watching them and following them around in the golf cart =)
Here is me and sweet Nate watching the older kids run around:
Jackie and I were in charge of dessert and I must say I think we did a darn good job! We made fruit pizza and chocolate chip cheesecake bars. It all tasted like heaven.
(Sorry this picture is flipped for some reason- it has a mind of its own)
As planned, I stuffed my face with sugar all day and night long. I am telling you, chocolate has never tasted so good. My favorite sweet of the day? Gushers! I don't know what it is about them, but I can down a whole box in about 18 minutes.
Not to sound like a broken record but my nephews are seriously the two most adorable boys in America. The loves of my life, no doubt.
I am warning you now that the pictures ahead contain ridiculous amount of cuteness. Ready?
My momma and her grandsons. Look at Shane's arm around Nate. He loves his brother!
Shane is definitely an outdoor boy. I followed him around and attempted to take a few pictures.
Nathan Ro:
Tell me, how sweet is that face?!
Easter ended with a fun game of Blokus with Stephie, Jackie, and her Nick, and of course, a belly ache. But it was a fabulous day nonetheless.
I have a few random thoughts to end this post:
- This rain is driving me insane. Why, you ask? Two words....WET JEANS! One of the worst feelings in the world is walking around all day with soaking wet jeans. I was even prepared for this rain and have worn my super cute and practical rainboots to class everyday. But this rain must be out to get me because the wet jeans curse has gotten me every day so far this week. Ugh.
- Today would have been my sweet dog Corki's 16th birthday. Its almost been a year since she died and I still miss her like crazy. Her picture is the background on my phone and I just cannot bring myself to change it. My sister, Jackie, blogged today about our new April 15th tradition, so if you're interested check it out.
- I highly recommend the movie, I Love You Man. It was hilarious. I am in love with Paul Rudd.
Happy Hump Day Yall.

I love our family
ReplyDeleteI love that we can eat sweets again
I love the desserts we made
I love Blokus
I love AI
I love our new April 15th tradition
Ok..i think that's it =)
The pictures of Shane are awesome! Haven you taken a photography class or are you just naturally talented????
ReplyDeleteOk so awesome pictures Annie! Glad you had a great Easter and can eat sweets again. So, definitely need to hang out ASAP. This weekend, I am hoping. And yes, Piano Bar is in our NEAR future!!!
ReplyDelete