Here's the truth....the reason I went to Ohio State was football. When you're born in Ohio you have no choice but to be a Buckeye fan. As we say here, I bleed scarlet and gray. Don't get me wrong, there were other reasons for attending OSU, but the driving force was to officially become a Buckeye. And I love it.
These past few football seasons have been unbelievable. Especially M*ch*g*n games! Being in the shoe is amazing to say the least. But now, I am left to sit on my butt and watch the game in front of a TV.
I always knew this day would come, so I just need to suck it up and cheer for my Buckeyes so loud that they hear me from my family room. Or, maybe I should just stay in school for another, I don't know, sixty years so I can always have student tickets...
O-H!
Yeah... You should probably stay in school forever. I think I might do the same...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete