Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thoughts in my head...

Some things:

  • I looked at my blog from a computer lab on campus the other day and it looked totally different from how I see it at home. The font was weird and the background was zoomed in like crazy. That being said, my blog is going through an identity crisis. I want to find a nice simple background and design a banner/header thing but I'm not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions would be helpful!
  • I forgot how much I love the library. I went today to get some photography books and I completely lost track of time. I could spend all day in there if I had the chance.
  • I found out that two guys I work with at the restaurant are fellow Survivor watchers and I could not be more excited about it! These days, finding a Survivor fan is hard to do! Now, I have two people to talk strategy with every week! I love me some Survivor!
  • The weatherman is telling us it will be in the 80's this weekend! 80's! Yessssssss! I am seeing a cute dress in my near future. And hopefully lots of time with friends!
  • I cannot wait for the TV show Glee to start. Has anyone seen previews? I am almost positive I will love it!
  • Tonight I am going over to Nick's for his band practice. I am going to play photographer because they want some new pictures for their website and such. Hopefully I won't let them down!


Happy Earth Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Survior fan! But I'd like to say, I was very disappointed that Brendon was voted off last week :( I was really hoping they would vote off Coach. He's weird & I don't like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog background! Looks great! So I am hoping that I will get to spend some time with you this weekend in the beautiful, sunny, warm weather!!!

    ReplyDelete