Sometimes it is easy to forget what Easter is all about. I was listening to the radio yesterday and they said something like this:
"Easter did not start by searching for brightly colored eggs and candy. It began by searching behind a giant rock and finding nothing."
I am so thankful I was listening to the radio at that moment because it really put things into perspective for me. For the past few weeks all I've been thinking about is sugar and more sugar. But it is so important for me to remember why I gave sweets up for 40 days.
I love little reminders like that that always seems to come when you need them most.
Have a great Easter everyone!
So true! Thank YOU for the reminder! Happy Easter to you all!
ReplyDeleteaww hubs and I dyed eggs the other night!! it was fun. I totally agree with you and the radio! we forget about a lot of the real reasons for holidays but i'm glad there are still people like you to bring everyone back!
ReplyDelete