Monday, March 14, 2011

Friday Saturday Sunday

It's Monday...you know what that means!

Friday

Nick and I went to a Blue Jackets game...thanks for the tickets, Steph! Before the game Nick and I wandered around trying to find a restaurant that wasn't completely packed. Finally, we found one and I ate the most delicious soft pretzels for dinner. As we were walking around I ran into one of my kids from work. So cute, let me tell you!

The game was so much fun! The score wasn't so great and we ended up losing 2-4, but really, it was still an awesome time.

Obviously, I didn't take this picture.

After the game we went to a bar to get a beer. Then to another bar so I could have a Magic Hat! When we got home we decided to leave Erin a friendly note...

Such a fun night.

Saturday

Started my day off with a run, which I felt great during (yay)! Afterwards, it was time to run lots of errands in preparation for Jessica's surprise "Baby Sprinkle" that night.

In true Woo Girls form, Jackie, Lydia and I had McDonald's for lunch. It just wouldn't be a day of party planning without it!

On the way there Jackie and I were packed tight in the back seat of Lydia's self proclaimed "clown car." Between the large tissue paper pompoms, the gifts, and the flowers we were a sight to see!


The shower was wonderful! Jessica was not only completely surprised, but also very thankful. It was a great time.


After the shower we decided to go out to celebrate Tiffany's birthday!

Fun night with fun girls!

Sunday

This was not the best or most productive of days, thanks to the festivities the night before. I rarely have days like this, so I'm just going to forget about it and move on!

I am looking forward to this week because of warmer weather and St. Patrick's day!

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. you would post a better quality picture of the whiteboard.... show off!

    ReplyDelete