Friday
After coming home from work and reading Twilight for a bit, I headed over to Nick's house for the night. He told me he had a pizza in the freezer, which sounded completely perfect. Pizza, sweatpants and a movie was just what I had in mind.
We watched Memento.

Whoa baby. I had to pay full attention to every single second of this movie or else I would have missed something important. It was very good though...I love those types of movies!
Saturday
I met Jackie and Lydia for a quick lunch at Brueggers then we headed to Macy's to look for bridesmaid dresses! We managed to have some fun by trying on prom dresses as well as pretty black dresses that might work for Jackie's summer wedding!
Erin joined us after for a couple Bud lights at our favorite bar. Next thing we know the Nicks walk in for a few beers of their own. Weird.
That night Nick and I snapped a few pics,


Nick "spiderman-ed" down my stairs,

and we met Jackie and Nick for dinner at Fabians. Pizza two nights in a row!


(Don't let their faces fool you...they were having the time of their lives!)
Sunday
I wrote out a To-Do List when I got home from church and crossed many things off, including grocery shopping, Target trip, and painting my nails.
Next, I cheered on those lovely Buckeyes to a huge win over Wisconsin!

Guess what I had for dinner...pizza of course!
And that's a wrap!
1. where is the pizza photo?
ReplyDelete2. nick's spiderman move does not look safe... but i kind of would like to try