Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today I Feel...

Full. Nick and I celebrated Fat Tuesday by eating dinner at Chipotle. It's been seven years since I've been going there on a regular basis and I'm just as smitten with it as I was on day one.

Strong. I did Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones for the first time today. It. was. awesome. And no, I'm not kidding. I just couldn't stand to do the Shred anymore, so I broke out a new video. I loved the pace, the variety, and the workout itself. Way to go again, Jillian!

Nostalgic. Because of vampires. How pathetic is that? I finally finished all four books in the Twilight series. I mean, it only took me eight months. I just was stuck on the last one. I got about half way through, then just stopped reading. Just this past week I decided it was time to finish it once and for all. And...I loved it of course. The only bad thing about reading books (especially series) is the feeling afterwards. It's sad to leave characters behind, weird as that may be.

Inspired. I discovered lots of new music tonight. This makes me one happy girl. I can't wait to order a few CDs on Amazon then create a brand new running playlist on the ole iPod.

Confused. Glee tonight was just weird. Actually, the past few episodes have been weird. I miss season one. Bring the innocence back!

Be great,

No comments:

Post a Comment